| HOME | PHOTOSHOP | DOWNLOAD |

WELCOME to my site Hope my post can add your knowledge and make you keep learn to reach a DREAM
Click on Image to see Tutorial

Frozen Text Parental WArning SmokedBurnedTExt Text in The Net Wooden Text 3D Colorful Text GreenField GreenRays Text OLD SpeLL Book Water Looks ELectric TexT GeL Text Grass Letter Shocking Text Mercury Text ReaListic Planet Stroke Text
To Download go to Download Page

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Feel Vista on Your Windows XP without Loosing Performance

Hi.. This time I'm not write about Photoshop. This time I try to share my experience in customize windows visualization. Why?? Because I feel bored with my old XP. I try to customize my windows XP using many program until I got this one. Its so lite and its look great. Almost like Vista!!!

windows XP before
This my XP before
windows XP with Bricopack
What do you think?? Cool, right?



Description :
BricoPack Vista Inspirat is a free pack which modifies Windows XP system files in order to change its appearance and make it look like Windows Vista (the next operating system made by Microsoft).

Rewarded by a lot of magazine, Vista Inspirat BricoPack is the best way to change quickly and easily your Windows icons, logon and visual style.For more info and download just click CrystalXP.net


Don't stop reading, still gotmore...
How about performance???
Your system get slower than before?
Don’t worry still got the solution. Your system just need booster for performance. For that I got this booster called Eboostr.
Just one requires beside your system and hardware, you will need USB flash disk.For more info and image visit the official website on eBoostr.com.
Just for you know this program is not free, but still you have to try it.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

koi kuttey ka baccha ye web sy kuch seekha bhi hey ye web banany wala lanti insaan hey

Carlsbad Window Tinting said...

Grreat reading